Tuesday 2 December 2014

Nat's Birthday Alice Top

Here is my sister's Birthday Top, after trial one and two previously blogged. Nat decided on the Tessuti Patterns Alice top for her gorgeous blue and white linen from The Cloth Shop. 


Not too much to say in this post. For a review of the pattern check out my own version. 


I used some beautiful Ramie fabric to line bodice and self fabric for the sleeves. You  catch glimpses of the inner sleeves when wearing so it's a good idea to use self or at least a coordinating fabric. I didn't interface the sleeves on this version as I thought mine were a bit too stiff.


Nat tried on my top (size XS) and we decided to make the XXS for her. The hem is 2.5", quite a bit longer than mine. 


The top fits her really well and I think the pattern was the perfect choice for the lovely birdy linen. Happy Birthday Nat!

No comments:

Post a Comment